Fall Makeup Tutorial | 2017
Fall Makeup Tips
Check out these fall makeup tips,from Glam Radar:
It’s almost back to school time and I’m pretty sure you’ve already done some damage from your favorite boutiques and clothing stores so you’re pretty much set to look fab all school term long but what about your makeup? Though you don’t need that much, it’s always good to have at least a little bit on, just to conceal some blemishes and spots as well as to enhance your natural beauty a bit more and make you look and feel more confident. If you’re starting school soon, check out these back to school makeup tips that you can use.
- Never skip moisturizer– moisturizer is something that you shouldn’t skip, no matter how young or how old you are. It keeps your skin soft and helps give it that nice, supple look. If you don’t have that many issues with your skin, moisturizer topped with setting powder will often be enough to give you a fresh clean look for school. Remember to use a moisturizer that’s made for your skin type to avoid bad reactions and possible breakouts.
- Groom your brows– well-groomed brows can make you look instantly well put together, even if you don’t wear that much makeup. You don’t have to get all fancy and have them done at a brow salon or anything, simply plucking out a few stray hairs and shaping them with your brow products is enough. If you’re pressed for time in the morning and you’d have to choose one part to do, I’d recommend you do your brows more than anything else.
- Keep it light– if you do decide to wear some makeup to school, keep it light. Don’t be too heavy handed and try not to wear too much products on your face. Piling makeup on tends to make you look older than you are and that’s never a good thing. Plus, if you wear lots of makeup and spend the whole day busy in school, you might end up with a cakey face.
- Pretty peepers– for a lot of you out there, school usually starts early in the morning so your eyes need all the help they can get to look fresh and wide awake. One really easy way to open up your eyes and make them look awake is to use a coat or two of mascara on both the top and bottom lashes. You can also line your lower waterline and the inner corner of your eyes with white eye liner to get that fresh look.
- Add a bit of color– on days when you don’t feel too great, adding a bit of color may help. If you’re a little younger, you can add some color on to your lips with tinted lip balms or sheer lipstick. You can also instantly liven up your look by wearing light blush on your cheeks. Stick to light and natural colors for lipstick and blush. Corals, pinks and sheer red are all great for school. Try to avoid anything too bold, loud or colorful. As for eye shadow, you wouldn’t really need any but if you want to wear some, stick to earthy and neutral colors to get a natural look.
Video: FALL FIRST IMPRESSIONS MAKEUP TUTORIAL
How to Get Rid of a LongTerm Nose or Mouth Twitch
The Long-Lasting Lipstick That Sells One Every Minute
How to Tell if Its Real Love or Just Sex
Poached Eggs with Fruity Wheat Berry Salad
Hugh Jackman Workout: 5 Of His Best Muscle-Building Tips
How to get rid of acne on arms Treat pimples on hands
Exercising with Your Dog in Winter
Dit is de meestvoorkomende oorzaak van een paniekaanval
30 Stunning Short Layered Hairstyles Haircuts You Should Try
There’s a New Scientific Reason Why Mac and Cheese Is SoAddicting