How To Make Cake Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease a 10-inch round pan (at least 2-1/2 inches high) with a small amount of cooking oil or use nonstick cooking oil spray. Powder pan with flour and tap out the excess.
3. Sift together flour and baking powder.
4. In separate bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until soft and creamy.
5. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and orange peel.
6. Gradually add flour mixture, alternating with milk, beginning and ending with flour.
7. Pour mixture into pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done. Let cake cool for five to 10 minutes before removing from pan. Let cool completely before icing.
To prepare icing:
1. Cream together cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add cocoa. Blend well.
2. Slowly add sugar until icing is smooth. Mix in vanilla.
3. Smooth icing over top and sides of cooled cake.
Video: How to Fill and Frost a Perfect Cake Like a Pro
Smooth Skin Again: Removing Acne Scars
What Happens to You When You Don’t Sleep for Days
The Fashion Books Every Cool Girl’s Coffee Table Needs
Give To Receive Heart Health
WD Reviews: Turkey Gravy
The changes come after Google got hit with a 5 billion fine
25 Badass Thigh Tattoo Ideas for Women
Social Media for Seniors
How to Freeze Meat
Are you a licensed or registered investment adviser
How to Trust and Rely on Jesus
How to remove blackheads with duct tape
Single Parent Meet New People With These Tips
From the Blogs: Alma Schneiders Fruit and Nut Salad with Maple Soy Dressing
Michelle Obama: Powering Up Your Mind, Body, and Voice