Hide Your Diary from Siblings
How to Hide Your Diary from Siblings
Hiding your diary
Avoid usual places where siblings will look first:
- Under your bed
- In your pillowcase
- In your dresser
- Under your couch
- In the back of your computer
Hide it with school stuff.Take a blue notebook cover and put the diary in it. Place on the blue cover again. Tag it. On the tag, write your name, school name and the subject you're supposed to use it for. It's better to put your sibling's most hated subjects so that if they take it, they won't open it. Place the diary with your school notebooks and put some other notebooks or papers on it. Another good idea is to put some school stuff on the first pages, regarding the subject you wrote on the cover. Do not tag it as mathematics, as it usually uses sheets with grids (square) and by simply opening it, one can see the difference. Most important, don't take it to school with you and let your real notebook at home.
If you're a girl, and you have a brother, then you could put it under some plush animals you don't mind throwing away.Or another good place boys won't search through is in a shoe box full of make-up and girly things. Make sure it's pink too. Or for best results put it with your underwear.
If you have a sister, then put it in the nastiest spot you can find.You could place it in a shoe box with some old, used, smelly shoes.
If you're hiding the diary from your parents then place it where they won't look.For example, an old style dad won't look through some magazines with Justin Bieber.
Mothers.Mothers are everywhere. They always want to get and invade anyone's things and personal life. They might find your diary even if they didn't mean to. Anywhere in the house is a dangerous place. Best way is to place it where they don't think of looking: in your computer. You know there's some space in there where you could place something. Beware not to crush the computer!
Put a lock on it.This is not actually hiding but it will work as long as you hide the keys.
Take a hollow book.They are found in safe stores. Just place your diary in and put it with your other books.
Disguising your diary
As said in step two, you could disguise it as a school notebook, this way it'll look like some boring school stuff.
Take some tissue and make a cover out of it.Cover your diary and place it in a tissue box. People will have it under their eyes and don't mind it is a diary.
Making an electronic diary
Make an account on a journal site such as LiveJournal.
Put it in a word document in a folder called School.Password protect them both and then password protect your computer (Only if it's yours). Don't forget to send the passwords to your mail so that if you forget them you can log in from another computer and get them.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you're using a tissue box to hide your diary, make sure to use tissues from the box occasionally. Try putting the diary in a bathroom closet or cabinet so others are less likely to see it.
- If you accidentally mention your diary to one of your siblings, don't freak out, or they may look for it. Instead, do damage control and try reverse physiology and say something like, "Oh, that. I don't even have anything written in it." Or just drop the subject, if you prefer.
- If you label it school notes it is less likely your siblings will take a look inside. This probably won't work though if you have a sibling that loves school.
- A great thing to do is make a fake diary and put it somewhere obvious. Put some fake entries in and then siblings will think that's all there is.
- Use an invisible writing pen with a special light so you can read it, but others can't.
Video: How to hide your diary from your siblings
How to Seduce Your Girlfriend
Why It Actually Matters Where Your Clothes Come From
How to Network if You Are an Introvert
Top 10 Effective Home Remedies for High Blood Pressue
How to Ice an Injured Ankle
8 Crucial Things Runners Over 50 Do To Stay Pain-Free
15 Herbs And Spices Every Kitchen Should Have
Definition of Eccentric Weight Training
Inside London’s Pop-Up Egg Freezing Shop’
How to Tell if Its Real Love or Just Sex
21 Creative Bridal Shower Favor Ideas
How to Plan an Eco Friendly Honeymoon
Date: 03.12.2018, 07:58 / Views: 81435