Zucchini Crostini with Pomegranate Goat Cheese Spread
Zucchini Crostini with Goat Cheese Spread
Yields: 24 | Serving Size: 2 |Calories: 89| Total Fat: 6.7 g | Saturated Fat: 3.1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 9 mg | Sodium: 130 mg | Carbohydrates: 3.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Sugars: 1.9 g | Protein: 4.7 g | SmartPoints 3
- 24 thin slices (1/4 inch thick) of multi-grain baguette
- 6 zucchini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 oz soft goat cheese
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit. Spread the slices of baguette on two rimmed baking sheets and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bread is golden and crusty.
- In a small bowl, combine the soft goat cheese with 1 tsp olive oil, lemon zest, and fresh herbs. Mix well until smooth. Set aside.
- Next, cut the zucchini into ribbons. Do this by trimming each end of the zucchini and then create long thin strips by using a vegetable peeler.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil to medium heat. Add the zucchini, salt, and pepper to the warm skillet and cook until zucchini is just slightly soft (approximately 3-4 minutes).
Video: Butternut Squash Cheese Dip (Game Day Appetizer)
You can dress comfortable for Disney World and still look trendy
Girls Took Hilarious Selfies toProve Cuties Can Look Imperfect Too, and WeLove This Irony
How to Apply Concealer for Dark Circles in 3 Easy Steps (withGifs)
How to Do a High and Tight Haircut
How to Split Gnarly Firewood
These Eyebrow Shapes Are Win-Win For Every Woman
How to Make Your Hair Color Last ForAges
Build Sports Agility and Endurance with Shuttle Runs
Roast Chicken with Lemon and Herbs
Obama apologizes to child for dad jokes during last turkey pardoning
5 Protein Mistakes Youve Been Making
Gigi Hadid responde a los haters que critican su éxito